Compass is the main school portal used by VCD. As the primary form of communication between parents/carers and the college, we encourage families to check it regularly. Compass can be downloaded as an app on your phone – search ‘Compass School Manager’ in your app store – and you can allow notifications in order to be kept up to date with your child’s schooling information. Alternatively, it can also be viewed as a webpage on your computer or tablet.
On Compass you can:
- view your child’s learning timetable
- access semester reports
- see important information from the Principal and VCD staff
- read our weekly college newsletter
- inform the school if your child is absent
- provide permission for excursions and camps
- book in for parent/teacher interviews
- purchase school photos
Login to Compass using this link, or download the app for your phone ‘Compass School Manager.’ You will need to use the unique login details provided to you by the college.
If you are having issues logging in to Compass, or have misplaced your login details, please don’t hesitate to contact the school on 9510 1706 or email@example.com.